Isnin, 18 Mac 2013

Father

Dear Father,
Too many trials of life that I had to tackle since the first day you go..
 No word can describe how much...
 i miss you....

 Life is too hard for me now
&
I do not know which path to choose
I only want you, Father
To HUG me
To CHEER me
To give me some SPIRIT
To PROTECT me 
To LISTEN me
To TAKE CARE of me
To UNDERSTAND me 

I'm too pity to that Mother

She's doing everything. 
To be a mother, 
To be a father,
To be a Sister,
To be a Brother,
To be a Grandma & Grandpa
To be a Teacher
&
To be a Friend for me  
 She's trying hardly to make sure that i'll become a perfect girl, She's too tough. 
She's doing everything by herself.
She is too tough, father.


I did not want to see the tears flowing from her eyes
I do not want to leave her with thousand of worries
But i can't
because my life is too HARD...


Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...